Our Clients Come First – Genuinely
We Believe In Building The Best Relationships Possible.
Vibravista is committed to our customers with new innovative, cost effective, patented designs for machine monitoring and protection. We are proud of our product excellence and superior long life designs. With years of design, quality and manufacturing experience we stand behind our products with a standard three (3) year warranty with extended warranty available to five (5) years.
Vibravista products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of shipment.
Vibravista at our choice will repair or replace products within a reasonable time upon prompt notice, and in any event within two (2) months of discovery during the warranty period, of any defect in material or workmanship, provided that the failure or damage has not been caused by misuse, neglect, abnormal operation condition, alterations or damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind and lightning. Fuses, lamps, LCDs and calibration are specifically excluded from warranty. Shipping charges to return unit(s) for warranty repair or replacement are to be prepaid by the purchaser.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
In no case shall VibraVista be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, direct liability or any legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profit, loss of savings or revenue, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, downtime, the claims of third party including customers or injury to property.
Should service be required at the jobsite, VibraVista Inc. will provide qualified technical personnel for installation, start-up, inspection and repair of our products. Charges for field service will be those in effect at the time that the service is required. The above are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies for breach of warranty.
- Verification of monitor systems and related proximity, velocity, acceleration and LVDT transducers
- Factory acceptance/site acceptance testing & report of monitor systems and their related transducers
- Troubleshooting & emergency callouts
- Installation of new monitor and transducer systems
- Annual & turnaround maintenance
- System calibration & system maintenance
- Onsite training
- Rotor run-out verification
- Repair/retrofit/verification of obsolete Bently Nevada monitor systems
Hydraulic Generator & turbine services
Hydrogenerator alignment, Installation supervision, Field technical support, Laser Tracker Measurements, Diagnostics tests, Commissioning, Index tests, Balancing, Training.
Comprehensive diagnostics of rotating machinery spanning turbines and motors to generators, pumps and compressors
- Machinery Malfunction Diagnostics
- Rotordynamic Modeling and Design
- Field Balancing
- Remote Diagnostics
- Bearing Design and Diagnostic Evaluation
- Design Audit Services (Including Root Locus Stability Analysis)
- Shop Acceptance Testing
- Field Commissioning Services
- Root Cause Analyses and Corrective Action Determination
- Post Failure Analyses
- On-site Data Collection and Evaluation
- Thermodynamic Performance Analysis
- Alignment Services
- New and Used Lubricating Oil Analysis
Engineering and Automation Services